Every week we will be featuring one of our employees’ in our Employee Spotlight for a chance to get to know them a little better. This week the spotlight is on Jacob Bawolek. Jake is our BDC intern!
- Name: Jacob Bawolek
- Department: BDC
- Length of time at WETH: Just over a month
- Length of time in the automotive industry: Just over a month
My life by demographics…
- My hometown is Hubertus, WI
- I currently reside in Madison, WI
- My family consists of my parents, brother, and sister
Cars, cars, cars-everything cars…
- My first car was a 2011 Mazda CX-7
- I currently drive a 2011 Mazda CX-7
- While I am driving, I listen to literally any radio station that isn’t playing a commercial
- My favorite thing about cars is looking at my car knowing I own it, and that it can take me wherever I need to be or want to go.
- I have owned 1 car
- My favorite vintage car is – growing up, I wanted my first car to be the old 6th-generation Honda Civic, just like the ones with the tinted windows and neon glow that are used to go after the semi truck in the first Fast and the Furious movie.
A few of my favorite things…
- My favorite day of the week is – do people really have a favorite?? During football season it’s Football Sunday!
- My favorite movie is Ted
- My favorite animal is a Wolf
- My favorite band is Mumford & Sons
- My favorite restaurant is Buffalo Wilde Wings
- My favorite sport to watch: Football to play: Soccer
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies n Cream
What makes me tick…
- My hobbies include writing, sports, IndyCar, selling things
- If I could have any superpower, it would be speed
- My favorite part of working at WETH is being part of a dealership that strives every day to give excellent service to every customer, as recognized by countless awards, and being able to directly contribute to the growth of the organization, by getting more people aware of the countless benefits of choosing Wilde East Towne Honda as their dealership and service center. Plus the coffee. The cafe mocha is outstanding. If you haven’t tried it, you must. Just saying.
- If I could spend the day with one person (deceased or alive) I would choose Will Smith. He’s awesome!